Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Bits and Pieces

I encountered some people always seems to never fail asking me what I had been using on this and that...Here I am decided to share some here =P
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hair, mine is thick based and dry... So I had been using 
::SCHWARZKOPF OSIS+ MAGIC GLOSS:: (50ml)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I always sleep late night maybe even an hour before to work. So far no matter what eye cream you are using, Do not HESITATE to a apply a THICK layer below your eye area before to sleep.

This layer applied during day time.

::ELIANTO GINSENG EYE CREAM::  (30ml)

Don't be surprise it act as an eye makeup remover only, using it gently with cotton sheets. Than your eyes will be clean and well moisturized. Easy to remove
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I usually use this during weekends cuz more outings.
Rather you spend hundreds on taiwanese BB cream why this one?
::ELIANTO MIRACLE WHITE MULTIPLEX BBcream:: (50ml)

Advisable apply this only AFTER a clean fresh face, apply any moisturizer and UV milk~
This Elianto skin colour has 2 choices. So remember to pick a lighter tone than your skin colour. ^_6

**Use a concealer stick on any pigments to prevent any further pigment darkening!!!** MAINTAIN the BBcream with a light layer of powder on your face (oil-control preferably)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have you been pampering your face with whitening masks, lightening spot corrector and locking moisture gel and many more?

Lolzz whatever you slap on that face will just go to waste if there isn't any UV protection. Currently I find best here and not cost your pocket on fire

::BIORE UV PERFECT FACE MILKSPF PA50+++ (30ml)
this can last you more than 6 hours for the day as only 14+ will only last about 2 hours per day. So no fuss for 50+ =D
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No matter what fake lashes your purposes is for party time or just for fun.. It's advisable to invest a good eyelash adhesive glue that give it a strong stay throughout the day...so I

::THE FACE SHOP::  RM6 (last year)
just like it says "Inspires by nature"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You must be wondering why I upload my SK-II here... well this one ::Whitening Source Derm-Brightener:: RM348 (75g), I got this one through claiming my parkson points. Even it claimed no fragrance, it has this kinda rice smell  I guess. Still got a LOT le..in order not to waste them. Now I just applied to my hand and neck because I have tiny bumps on face due to it's still oily for me. (>.<) so picky my skin sighh... but I have a better idea, plam to get Atorrege AD+ ::White Essence:: is only RM239 (30ml) due to not as commercialized as Sk-2 gua... =T



No comments:

Post a Comment