Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Saturday 22 January 2011

Are you the Devil?

Yeah..man...sigh.. I should be asking this question myself. When things get closer, u realised many more secrets de other party is hiding and they are slowly spilling out but I have nothin more to spill. Guess after all these years Im jz blinded again?? Where dat person isnt getting over da 10 years shitty pasts and i had done my part walking a new path by getting out of a recent firehole and let all things go wanting to start a new.

My heart can't take another break and encounter fresh wounds right after what I had gone thru all these while. If i knew that you might inffect me with all over emotional turmoil and hurting facts again I wonder why i am still standing here when I should just get the Fuck out! Don't want Disappointments coming by waves after another. I know I gota be in ur shoes but yea if I were in ur shoes all i gota say is you are not ready. And I am just not lucky to be in Love anyways.

I don't wana be hurt again...cuz I know this time if i am da one too invovled and plan too much I will be deadly and i know... it is leathal. I can't afford to go thru another disappointment by Love or dat person I thought might be an Angel. But Turn out might be a Devil too...

1 comment:

  1. It seems like verybody in ur owrld will be thinking that this shyt ass here is making you so unhappi.. I guess I leave you to be happi always cuz ur nightmares and things u dunt share with me are making u un hapi n THAT doesnt have to do anything with me. Getting my ass out of this for good!

    ReplyDelete