Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Cherish the Dream

Cherish flowers that represents a genuine heart, with gentle words, with a Love that knows what's done can't be unwind, moments that had missed can't be relived. 12 roses is to be yours forever some said to be steady but to me is just to be yours forever inside your heart that does not differentiate relations. Love is just only the 2 people who relate each other without trying to differentiate who comes first or involving other people in the scene. Love is a matter of private intimate affair which relates 2 Souls that is kind and gentle to each other, to protect and not to believe one has any bad intention in hurting you. Love isn't it pure and simple. It Was..but 2006 ago. It was ... Used to be magical and infinite. All there's left is heartaches and toothaches the same time so infinite.. The previous dentist did wrong prediction and I'm glad I went all the way to this new dentist that also allows me to place my flowers there for a cooler environment than inside my stuffy car.

No comments:

Post a Comment