Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Monday 29 August 2016

Pikachu Pokemon the 1st Cheer of a Disillusioned Day

After all the heartless conversation that leaves my heart empty and my mind total disillusioned, I came out of the building by the end of the day thinking of going back. Empty as I am in the back of my head just get the Pokemon GO so that I can walk and hatch some Pokemon Eggs. Well I stood for a while cuz the Sightings shows a Pikachu! Well ever since the I didn't ran away from the 3 Pokemon's during the 1st training, I ended up with a XL Squirtle lol. I think it's worth a wait this time for this famous Pika. In just less den few minutes when I decided to walk a different route instead of that everyday route, that Pikachu appears! Well what a cheer even if my problems a mess in my life but at least I achieve to get a Pika for the game and my 1st Psyduck of course since I am slow in playing the game cuz I don't stick to it. I only on this game when I'm free or to fill up my waiting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment