Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Sunday 6 January 2013

My Sunday with hunni

It's brunch plus dinner and supper and weekday breakfast and snacks grocery shop.. glad today i get yogurt, my yummie cheezy cake which my hunni suggested and i was suppose to get my Teriyaki chicken subway but outta stock so ended up Spicy Italian is good too plus a hot HOT Cuppaccino..







Some grocery shop and trying to replace other snacks besides just eating chips.. gotta make it less a habit now =)


I love subway with Jalapeno and olives...sauce is definitely always olive oil, chilli and honey mustard..Hou hou sek n____n Last but not least my large Brown Rice Green Milk tea with no topping n slight sugar 30% only is da last to get...hoping to last it all night while doing graphic Love It..!


I LOVE MY SUNDAY spending time with my sweet hunni and eat nice food with hun hun while doing graphic and video...my best quality and learning time together. (n_____n) always find meanings in life and love our time together.
Hug hug litto froggie ╮(╯3╰)╭我愛你青蛙子!

No comments:

Post a Comment