Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Friday 4 January 2013

A Special Parcel, My True Love


Just like any other day right after New Year holiday I was surprised by Ching Ching's Special Parcel right on my office table <3 All I know it brings me love and warmth to unwrap the gifts from a far.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I am grateful to celebrate Christmas with Sweet Froggie and to receive Birthday gifts in advance from hun hun ^__^ I know mine will be late but I hope you can receive it on time....<3
I love you Ching Ching and THANK YOU for your most wonderful handmade card and putting all your efforts in wrapping all the gifts means more then anything else to me. 
My heart beats with joy and your love to me ~^O^~




Words can't describe how much I love you and your utmost sincere love are the most amazing love that has happen to me in this life...makes me want to hold and hug you so tight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment