Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Saturday 18 September 2010

Tulips

T___T suck for me...so cold after the rain.
Been emo for short while n tulips cross my mind I think besides lilies or roses my beloved flower is tulip since young. I dun mind watever various colours as long as it is tulips...cuz maybe its easy to draw for a kid like me.

From white to yellow to pink, cream to purple or veriegated colours... I think I jz love them for their simplicity perhaps since kid i av instict dat my life wud be kinda complex so I guess tulips' simplicity can balance up my mind a bit hahaa...giving me some hope. I think they look like roses too in a way.

*Sigh*i Love tulips..u made my life perfect and complete whenever I'm alone and listening to Jeff Chang songs whn I feel melancholy. Thx for accompany this poor soul of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment