Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Family outing on Christmas 2012

Somehow I have a Happy Christmas with mommy, papa, and my litto froggie with me at all times... I am grateful and cherish of what i have in present moment. Nothing is more then we are still around, safe sound and healthy. These are definitely better then wealth. I choose happiness, love and laughter over wealth cuz we gotta live life meaningful which is only ONCE as we wont know nor we can control our next life to meet up again. If i were to choose, obviously i want to be with my litto Froggie again and again without any doubt cuz I love you no matter what happens <3 Since young i never really have much chance to take mommy and papa photo together so im glad somehow during this Christmas, i brought mommy to the organic vegetarian shop for lunch while papa was during the evening session for some light dessert at Tong Pak Fu..i\I am happy that my photo application could combine these meaningful moments together..me, mom,papa and froggie... while nana and yeye are always in my heart. I am a Art person therefore, all images i have captured with my eyes stays in my mind Forever.. Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment