Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Thursday 20 December 2012

China House @ Penang, Beach Street (Christmas Dinner)

Tonights Christmass goodies thank you to all colleagues and variety from handmade stuff to skin care products...Hehe I'm not Christian but it's fun to exchange small gifts. Who wouldn't be right? But the most fun thing I wana do is exchange gifts with my hunni it lovable and fun to be with my love one ..Oh how nice right? <3


It's is a good experience to ate dinner with colleagues and hang out in our Heritage places. This China House is a fine dining heritage place with double storey. Since I Love drawing I'm glad this place specialty is to provide crayon colouring for us to doodle our art on the table paper while waiting for our orders to arrive =D





 Here is a Mural in Armenian Street which is near China House (Beach Street) where by a lot tourists or local people will go by to pose with these Murals. So far I have capture this one and more to come at Heritage places. Just that nowadays the weather is awfully hot that i hate to be in the Sun >.< lol as if i'm part of Vampire family =___=lll

No comments:

Post a Comment