Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Monday 17 December 2012

Finding my Tomyan dinner on Sunday


Honestly to go out at 7pm thinking you can get food easily on Sunday is a Nonooo... especially this Gurney area i see cars streaming down from Tanjung Bungah and Batu Ferringhi, cars also queuing up to Gurney plaza, paragon and other condos area plus hotels...this is crazy.
I ended up turning to Belissarow to get food instead goin to city might get me stuck another hour =____=




Slight sugar, Roasted Milk Tea today... So no more peanut butter bread tonight cuz i dun care where
 but as long as i  get a tomyam and it's SPICY  ENOUGH 

This is the Yong Tau Fu stall that I waited after giving up to get my Tomyam inside Gurney Plaza =.= sigh...and it's drizzling yes I forgot to get my umbrella out again..so i ended up lookin like "Eminem" with a white hoodie jacket on. So far i can tell you in so many Young \Tau Fu stalls, I realised this one has that spiciness but i did requested him to add more spicy for me =D

*Back home sharing my milk tea & Tomyam noodle with my litto hunni is the sweetest ever <3*


No comments:

Post a Comment