Moonchild~Beams on you ^___^

Friday 14 December 2012

PIKNIK Cafe~

It's a coffee and snack day right after some video filming.. to see each team with their own ideas and creativity especially all in ONE TAKE is the best! Here we are at Nagore Road which I am not sure where but I was told it's located near Continental Bakery or next to New World Park.. ahahhh then I would know where to go!
Penang is now a trend whereby all booming with Heritage and Specialty Cafe concept but reasonable price. I think it's a great idea to promote the uniqueness in our tiny island, while maintaining our art of heritage with a reasonable price for chit chatting and to make life a meaningful place to spend time with family, friends and love ones.



There this PIK NIK...if possible i would just stay in my room and do my art and read some books but since we are here then there it is..to check out the taste, presentation and price.. That's reality... Good recycled lamps and ambience. They have a smoking corner too, however for non smoker like me I can still smell the faint smokes from behind me >_<

As for coffee lover if you like the milky and light taste, here they have Kaffe Caramel and Mocha.

We shared a ALL-DAY BRUNCH Waffle Combo RM12 (with scrambled egg, smoked salmon & streaky bacon) I can tell ya the taste of salmon is real smoked! LOL... I like it ^.^ They even have pasta like Spiceey Kimchey spaghetti which i doubt =.= and pumkin creamy spaghetti will be a safe choice  hehee RM13... =p  As for Waffle Burger range they have 2 choices of beef and fish only RM14.

Lastly, some finger food...which i normally don't touch deep fried, this is a yummy Dory fritters. Recommend to share this with friends if you do want to live healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment